Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. Join to save your favorites for later.
Awesome Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Cookie
- 1 cup (2 sticks, 8 oz, 225 g) unsalted butter
- 1 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1 cup brown sugar, packed
- 1/2 cup white granulated sugar
- 2 eggs (large), lightly beaten
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 Tbsp water
- 1 1/2 cups bitter-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 cup chopped pecans (optional)
- 1 cup sweetened, shredded coconut (optional)
- 3 cups Old Fashioned rolled oats (Quick oats are okay, but not steel cut, not instant)
DirectionsView on Simply Recipes
Why don't we display directions?