Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. Join to save your favorites for later.
Award-Winning Soft Chocolate Chip Cookies
- 4 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons baking soda
- 2 cups butter, softened
- 1 1/2 cups packed brown sugar
- 1/2 cup white sugar
- 2 (3.4 ounce) packages instant vanilla pudding mix
- 4 eggs
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 4 cups semisweet chocolate chips
- 2 cups chopped walnuts (optional)
DirectionsView on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/72 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 10.5g|
|Saturated Fat 5.2g|
|Total Carbohydrate 20.7g|
|Dietary Fiber 1g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|