Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. Join to save your favorites for later.
Avocado Asparagus Tartine
- 4 toasted slabs of whole grain bread, rubbed with olive oil and a bit of garlic
- 1/2 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/2 lb of asparagus stalks, trimmed roughly the length of your bread
- 1 clove garlic, thinly sliced
- 1/2 teaspoon caraway seeds
- 1 avocado, pitted and smashed
- a couple handfuls of arugula, tossed in a bit of olive oil
- a handful of toasted pepitas, or almonds, or sunflower seeds
DirectionsView on 101 Cookbooks
Why don't we display directions?