Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. Join to save your favorites for later.
Asian-Marinated Baked Chicken Recipe
- 1/2 cup soy sauce
- 1/4 cup packed dark brown sugar
- 3 tablespoons peeled and finely chopped fresh ginger (from 1 [3- to 4-inch] piece)
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped garlic (from about 5 medium cloves)
- 2 teaspoons toasted sesame oil
- 1 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 3 pounds bone-in, skin-on chicken thighs, drumsticks, or breasts, or a combination of all three
DirectionsView on Chow
Why don't we display directions?