Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. Join to save your favorites for later.
- 3/4 cup all purpose flour
- 3/4 cup old-fashioned oats
- 1/2 cup (packed) golden brown sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon fine sea salt
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) chilled unsalted butter, cut into 1/2-inch cubes
- 3/4 cup chopped walnuts (about 3 1/2 ounces)
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- Pinch of fine sea salt
- 2 1/4 pounds apricots (about 12 large), halved, pitted, cut into 1/2-inch cubes (about 6 cups)
- Vanilla ice cream
DirectionsView on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?