Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. Join to save your favorites for later.
Apple and Pear Salad
- 200g mixed salad leaves
- 100g baby spinach leaves
- 2 South African Forelle pears, cut into thin wedges
- 2 South African Granny Smith apples, cut into thin wedges
- 200g feta cheese, crumbled
- 60g Walnut halves, toasted and coarsely chopped
- 2 beetroots, scrubbed, peeled and cut into matchsticks
- lemon, juice
- For the: Walnut and thyme dressing
- 2 tbsp walnut oil
- 2 tbsp white wine vinegar
- tsp thyme, finely chopped
- garlic clove, crushed (optional)
- Pinch sugar, or to taste
DirectionsView on BBC Good Food
Why don't we display directions?