Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. Join to save your favorites for later.
Apple, Pecan, and Blue Cheese Salad with Dried Cherries
- 12 ounces, weight Salad Greens (spring Mix)
- 2 whole Apples, Cored And Sliced Very Thin
- 1/2 cup Pecan Halves
- 1/4 cup Dried Cherries
- 6 ounces, weight Blue Cheese, Cut Into Chunks
- 1 Tablespoon (heaping) Dijon Mustard
- 1 Tablespoon Maple Syrup (more To Taste)
- 1 teaspoon Apple Cider Vinegar (more To Taste)
- 1/4 cup Olive Oil
- Salt And Pepper, to taste
DirectionsView on The Pioneer Woman
Why don't we display directions?