Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. Join to save your favorites for later.
American-style Brown-Sugar-Glazed Holiday Ham
- 1 gallon/4 liters water
- 1 ½ cups/350 grams kosher salt
- 2 packed cups/360 grams dark brown sugar
- 1 ½ ounces/42 grams pink salt (8 teaspoons)
- One 12- to 15-pound/5.5 to 6.75-kilogram fresh ham, skin and aitch-bone removed
- 1 ½ packed cups/270 grams dark brown sugar
- ¾ cup/185 milliliters Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon/20 grams minced garlic
DirectionsView on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 832kcal (42%)|
|Total Fat 57g (88%)|
|Saturated Fat 20g (99%)|
|Cholesterol 221mg (74%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 22g|
|Dietary Fiber 0g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|