Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. Join to save your favorites for later.
A cracking burger
- 12 Jacob's cream crackers
- 8 sprigs of fresh flat-leaf parsley
- 500 g quality minced beef
- 1 large free-range egg
- sea salt
- freshly ground black pepper
- olive oil
- 1 cos or round lettuce
- 3 tomatoes
- 1 red onion
- 3-4 gherkins
- 6 good-quality or fresh burger buns
- 6 slices Cheddar cheese, optional
- 2 heaped tablespoons Dijon mustard, optional
DirectionsView on Jamie Oliver
Why don't we display directions?